Conflux-Rust v2.1.0 is a small hardfork upgrade. In this upgrade 4 new CIPs will be activate, and also some improvement about storage and RPC.
- CIP-94: proposes to use on-chain DAO voting to decide and update reward parameters without hardfork.
- CIP-97: proposes to remove account's staking lists.
- CIP-98: Fix a bug in BLOCKHASH opcode in eSpace.
- CIP-99: Allow more not-voting terms before we force-retire a node, and make the unlock period of a retiring node shorter to allow the node to rejoin the PoS voting faster.
CIP-94 also has introduce a new InternalContract
ParamControl at hex address
0x0888000000000000000000000000000000000007. This contract can be used to retrive parameter info and participate in DAO vote.
Allow snapshots to be removed during recovery. This reduces the disk space requirement for full node sync or recovery.
In v2.1.0 Conflux-Rust also brought support for
fullstate query, which means we can query state at any blockchain height. For example we can query an address
cfx:aaketjh9tkj5g2k4zx3kfvb9vkku8nr956n0en4fhe's balance at height
100000 with method
cfx_getBalance by specifying the second parameter.
To support conflux fullstate query, a archive node with configuration
enable_single_mpt_storage enabled is required. And the node need sync data from genesis to construct all the history states. Besides nodes can also set
single_mpt_space = "evm" to only store eSpace states.
eth_unsubscribein eSpace RPCs.
- Add a RPC method
cfx_getParamsFromVoteto return the currently used value of the voted parameters.
- Return null for getting skipped transactions and receipts. Whether they will be returned was nondeterministic before, but now they are ensured to be null.
- v2.1.0 hardfork
epochNumberhas been set to
88100000(around 22:00 Aug.17th, 2022(GMT+8))
- CIP-94 activate
- CIP-99 activate